2. A pegboard is a great organizational tool from nursery to playroom.
3. Labeled drawers will really cut out the hassle of getting dressed in the morning.
5. Clear storage helps you see what’s in the bins.
6. You can also make these cute clear storage bags.
7. Use a color-coding system if you have a LOT of Legos.
8. Use curtains to hide storage bins.
9. For a kid who loves to read, a window seat provides storage AND a cozy, sunny nook to curl up in.
10. Or place a bench seat between two bookshelves.
11. Brightly-painted nesting tables save space and provide a pop of color.
12. One of these inexpensive IKEA storage bins becomes cute craft storage once you add labels.
13. This wooden zoo pen is an adorable idea for storing stuffed animals.
14. Which can be simulated with this bungee cord DIY.
15. A stuffed animal swing is an equally adorable idea.
16. Or use an over-the-door shoe organizer for easy access.
18. Use storage boxes that double as seating.
19. Bins under the play table are another way to save space and create storage.
20. These DIY rolling cube tables can be separated so each child can have his or her personal workspace.